Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Time clock issues with old NetGear access point WN802T v2

Customer Question

Customer: Time clock issues with old NetGear access point WN802T v2
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: trying to use pool.ntp.org the system accepts the address but does not change the time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I did not expect a chat really, it was a surprise now I know you are here
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

ntp time, it either works fine or totally sucks.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

i'm sure you have restarted it?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

There are other time servers as i'm sure you know.

time-c.nist.gov is one