Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have the Motorola router -FI and need to get the password…

Customer Question
I have the Motorola router...
I have the Motorola router for WI-FI and need to get the password ***** connect an I-Pad. Comcast is my service provider and they are unable to connect with the WI-FI security numbers. Can you help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this a new iPad? etc.?

Did comcast try anything?

What is the model of your Motorola modem/router device?

What is the exact error or message when entering the password ***** the iPad?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.