Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I bougth a Ipad back in 2014 and my wife used it few months

Customer Question
I bougth a Ipad back...
I bougth a Ipad back in 2014 and my wife used it for a few months and forgot the password ***** it sat around all this time now I am her husband and trying to fine out the pass word to it I bougth it from HSN or QVC thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
1/16/2016
Network Technician: Ben_Stratton, LAN/WAN Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ben_Stratton
Ben_Stratton, LAN/WAN Engineer

My name is ***** ***** Just Answers, and I will be helping you with your issue today.

Unless you made a backup before you forgot your password, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings.

We will have to choose a method to wipe and restore the iPad. Do you know what version you have purchased?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I pad 16GB applethe model is A1416 classB serial number DYTJ4AWHDVDI

Would you like me to call you to resolve the iPad issue? It came across on my screen that you would prefer a phone call.

If you would like, we could get this resolved very quickly over the phone.

Let me know when you are available to troubleshoot the issue again, I am free all day today!

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer