Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I own a Lenovo G50 and I cannot remember the password. I can…

Customer Question
I own a Lenovo G50...
I own a Lenovo G50 and I cannot remember the password. I can obviously prove that I purchased it, via New Egg. Help.... Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
1/16/2016
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

We can reset the password ***** you online. What is the email address that you use on the composer for Microsoft?

It's either***@******.*** or***@******.***.
I realize that I don't have an internet connection at the moment. I should see to that and then resume this session. Can you do that? Stop a session and resume it in a day or so?

okay, yes you can come back to this post anytime. There will be an email with a link to here or you can bookmark this page. I checked on the microsoft reset and it is your gmail account that is listed. We can use the gmail >***@******.*** to receive the password ***** link whenever you are ready. The Lenovo will need an internet connection after we receive the reset from Microsoft. I will send a link to your gmail when you are ready and then you will need to let me know the code that comes to the gmail as soon as you get it because it is time sensitive.

Great! Thank you! I will get the internet set up and then resume this session asap. Thanks!

sounds good!