Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to get into my wifes gmail account
, no more…

Customer Question
Trying to get into...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

No more than I really want to get into this account. do you need her gmail address

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
her account information is***@******.***
I have already paid!
what more information that you need
I hope you see that I have already paid
can you help? or will I have to try something else and cancel the payment
ok this has gotten out of hand
I am going to report this sight. y0u guys just stole my money
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/16/2016
Network Technician: Michael Hannigan, Network Architect replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

In order to get into her gmail account, you will need her password. There is no other way to do it.

The only way you can obtain that is if she is deceased. Is that the case? If so, I can give you the appropriate information to request access. They certainly don't make it easy, but in some cases, it can be done. It really just depends on their current policy. Let me know and I can gather the information for you.

she is deceased and i believe someone else is using it

Google does allow you several options to handle the deceased user's account, including what you describe. Just be aware when starting this process that dealing with Google requires a great deal of patience. They are huge, and they don't take much of a personal interest in each "ticket" they are resolving. But this is something they take seriously and will act in what they determine to be the account holder's best interest. It just takes them a little time. Here is a link to the request page:

http://bitli.es/rhS0At

Pleas let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.