Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a estmating program and I can run two instances of it

Customer Question

I have a estmating program and I can run two instances of it at the same time and edit diffrent estmates at same time by switching between the two estimates using ALt+Tab while using one desktop logged in as one user. Primarily what I would like to do is log into the PC from a second PC using Team Viewer and use the program to edit the second estimate from the second PC while still have the ability to still use the primary PC to control the progam at the same time to edit the first estmate. IE work on two estimates at once from one PC. The program will do it but the limitation is I can only operate one destop at a time (as there is only one desk top). Other not prefered option is to be logged in as second user at same time as first user on the same PC and use program at same time using Team Viewer to do this from second PC. I have managed to use the program while logged in as another user using the same database as the first user. I would preferr not to purchase any type of Windows server program if that is part of the solution. Please dont accept job if asking for extra money to remotly connect to my PC to do this job for me please accept if you can do this work for me and will remotly connect to MY PC for no extra charge.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. Even after you have rated me, i will still support this ticket for FREE should there be more questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi so great are you ready
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

You have several options, the best of which is probably vmware. We do charge for remote assistance, it is not free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

With that said, since you are wanting free remote support and someone to do it for you at no additional charge, I will opt out. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you guarantee it will work
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

and as a hint, team viewer is absolutely the last program i would use.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you help me now?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I can't guarantee anything with out seeing it, you are asking for a semi large project and free remote service for free (besides your deposit) This is something i could do, but it would take a while and i can't do it for free I'm sorry. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Are you available this morning?