Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

How to hook up a Pyle Home wireless reception from TV

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Model number PHPW2 have two cable one with white and red on both ends one with a black and red with a cable to hook in to the wireless receiver
12/24/2015
Network Technician: Nathan, System Administrator replied 1 year ago
Nathan, System Administrator

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model of the tv?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
toshiba
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
not an HD already have an account with u

I would need to know the complete model number of the tv, please.

I also need to know what sources/inputs are used with the tv and how they are connected. For example, cable box connected via hdmi, dvd player connected with component cables, etc.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer