Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

Need Wireless Access Point name and password to gain access

Customer Question

Need Wireless Access Point name and password ***** gain access to my Vizio SMART TV Internet to watch Netflix and Hulu.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just need my Wireless Access Point name and password?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, i'll go ahead and set up a call for you.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Please gather the name of the type of router you have -

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an Xfinity wireless hotspot from my Cable Provider that I'm using to gain Internet access until Jan 1 as well as a T- Mobile Broadband12 mobile router device 4G (password *****) which is offline until Jan 4.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I see, ok for that xfinity wireless all you should need to do is go to your tv, go to settings, wifi and look for the xfinity hot spot, select it and put in the wifi password ***** set up on your xfinity hot spot. Are you able to connect to it using other devices, like a laptop? Do you know the wifi password?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, i see you have checked back in, let me know if the above makes sense so i can help you finish this.