Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Forgot Password

Customer Question
Forgot Password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
12/9/2015
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi Beatrice. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Your question is in the networking section so I'm thinking you need a wireless password.

Is that correct?

I use a modem WiFI

Thank you. Is the computer you are using now wireless?

Can be wireless but not presently.

Ok. What version of Windows is your computer using?

No. This is a money grabbing operation. Please answer my question. You requested credit card info already and I gave it to someone. Bea

Can I connect to your computer and recover your wireless password ***** you?

However, this is not the computer I'm having the problem with. This one is windows Vista and 8 years old.
The password ***** is on a newer HP with Windows 8.1 - but of course I cannot get into internet without a password!

That's OK. The password ***** ***** the router. Once I'm connected to the PC I can connect to the router and retrieve the password.

Thank you. Please connect to my computer and router.

I'll send a link with instructions to connect in a few minutes. It takes a bit to set up the connection.

Please click the link below. When the page opens click I Agree and the download will start.

Once it completes Open/Run the file. (it's called Elsinore.Screen.Connect.Client)

If Windows asks, Allow it to make changes.

Once the file loads we should be connected.

I cannot open your arrow what now. I cannot get into chrome because I need a password! I'm using the Windows Visita

Lets try this a bit differently. Click the start button ( or the icon in the lower left corner or your screen)

and in the search area type: downloads

You'll see the Downloads folder as a search result. Open it (there's probably a lot of files in it)

Look for the Elsinore.Screen.Connect.Client file

Once you find it, right-click on it and select Open.

Beatrice. Can you hook the Vista machine up to the wireless instead of using the cable?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer