Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, PC Technician
Experience:  AAS degree, in Computer NETWORKING
63493917

Io-link router insttalled using ios now pc and kindle cannot

Customer Question

io-link router insttalled using ios now pc and kindle cannot see router
Category: Networking
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.
I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.
I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.