Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

We are trying to check our security monitor/system through…

Customer Question
We are trying to check...
We are trying to check our security monitor/system through our electronic devices and we are following the instructions from the system creating skype accounts but we aren't able to do anything.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
11/25/2015
Network Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, i'm Tim and will do my best to help. Can you please provide more details? What hard and software are you working with? How long have you had it? Is this a new problem? The more details you provide, the better i can help.

Tim.

Is there any way we can do this by call?
If I have to pay 20$ then please cancel the payment.

I can do a call for 5.00. But i'd still need the info above....

No thank you.
If i pay $5 how long am I aloud to get help
I paid $48 and not getting any help
I need to know how can I monitor my system through my smart phone
We bought the system today and we have iphones
Instructions are telling me to create a skype account for the receiver, however I did it and it doesn't appear anything that will sync it to my sec system

the skype make sense, i'm very familiar with monitoring systems. Do you have the hardware model numbers? the 5.00 would provide support until the the issue is resolved, one way or the other.

And what ever you have paid is a deposit, i recognize your position and hesitation. Again, more info on specifically what hardware you have is needed, thus far you have not given me any information that i can do anything with, i have no idea what type of setup you have other than you want to be able to view it on an Iphone.