Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, LAN/WAN Engineer
Experience:  21 Years experience in Support and Engineering PC/Server/Network field.
21913621

I am having a number of problems with my computer, I

Customer Question

I am having a number of problems with my computer, I recently converted from Windows 7 to windows 10. I also ran a program to renew my entire system, and in the process it deleted a now of Apps. Now I am running into a number or problems. for exaple, my
printed is an Èpson all in one and is wireless, but I cant print at all. Also I had a anti malware system that worked fine before but now I cannot open it to scan the computer to scn it for viruses. Can you help
Category: Networking
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. I can help you with your problems, but you need to be online to participate in the process.

Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 1 year ago.

There are a number of possible causes here. The issues you are describing are typical of applications and drivers that have no Windows 10 versions. The system renewal goes through everything on your computer, and if there is no known Windows 10 version it will delete it. If you let me know the model of the Epson all in one I will find out for you if there is a set of Windows 10 drivers for it. Also, it is likely that your Anti-virus version was not a Windows product and the version you had would only work with Windows 7. There might be a Windows 10 version, and I will be happy to check for you. Let me know...