Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I am trying to log in to my Netgear MBR1310, but it has been

Customer Question

I am trying to log in to my Netgear MBR1310, but it has been modified by Three, so the default password ***** seem to apply. Also, it starts up in Svenska, and I can't change it. I have had this working before, but have only recently re-acquired a SIM (from giffgaff, and it has worked with giffgaff before).
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hey i'm tim and will be helping you. So the main problem is logging in since the password ***** been lost correct? What do you mean it has been modified by Three? I'm assuming you mean to say it's had a different OS loaded on it? Anyways, if the password ***** been changed and is not known there is no way around it other than setting it to defualts and reapplying what ever OS was on there and then sticking your mobile sim back in. It's kind of like a BIOS password ***** a PC, there is no work around period.

Make sense?