Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

My sbcglobal email account has been suspended how do I fix

Customer Question
it?...
my sbcglobal email account has been suspended how do I fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
DO not contact me by email address as it is the one I can not get into and the only one I have.
11/14/2015
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi there,

Normally "suspended" means that you have cancelled the dsl service or there is a billing problem, or your account may have been hacked.

Try logging in to your email account at https://att.yahoo.com/ and let me know any error message you get.

Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this.

Ok, so have you tried logging in to login.yahoo.com from a desktop computer?

It should still work ok with uverse - all you need is an internet connection.

tried on my laptop too same message

Ok, then can you go to login.yahoo.com and use the "Can't access your account?" option?

Not showing that option on phone and can't get to my laptop right now.

It needs to be done on a desktop or laptop.

Let me know if successful once you try it.

Ok thanks I did try that last night still a no go but can't remember what it said but it didn't work either

Ok, let me know what it says, or if you would like me to connect remotely later and assist.

Should I just do the transfer to a new yahoo email account?

You could do that, however you will need to set up a new email account.

Pete, Networking Engineer