Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

Can u help me get on line
, went to get on line and it

Customer Question

Customer: hi paul can u help me get on line
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: went to get on line and it would not go
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Expert Paul seems not to be picking up on this question, so I'd like to offer help.

How were you trying to get online? using a WiFi card in a laptop perhaps? or with a handheld device? please give me more information, including the error message resulting. Thanks.

If you tried to get online by way of a WiFi connection, go to your local WiFi router box, and see if the lights on it indicate that it is Online, or that the Internet light is On (in some models). If not, turn Off (or, pull the power plug) on the router box, wait 2 or more minutes, then plug in the router box and/or turn it On again, and wait 2 more minutes for it to completely initialize, then try connecting again after that interval.