Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

My Bizhub 452 Fiery print stopped working after updating,

Customer Question
not being seen on newtwork...
My Bizhub 452 Fiery print stopped working after updating, not being seen on newtwork and getting errors on connect
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Have reinstalled Fiery CWS and now trying to install correct driver but cant find the one that works with Fiery CWS
10/13/2015
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The updating of the Fiery either

A. was improperly and inadequately applied and needs for you to try to apply it completely and rightly - matching the model # ***** for one thing, if it was an update you chose, rather than an update it chose for itself.

or

B. the update somehow wiped out the parameters of configuration to your network in the Fiery, and it needs to be set-up from scratch as if it were new from the factory.

As for the driver - what is the operating system or Windows version on your computer, that you wish to install the proper driver upon?

Hi Russell Its Windows 7 Pro, it seems the Konica is not being seen on the network as well

If the Fiery is the interface to the network for the BizHub, then of course it's off the network.

Did the Fiery update itself, or did you update it manually?

self update then restart has not printed since, not seeing printer on the network, if phone is easier how do I connect direct to you?,I am new to this service method

I regret that I am not in a position to offer Live Phone Service at this time.

I am unfortunately out of ideas on this case, so I should Opt Out, and have done so. I will still be able to see and respond to further postings, but have opened the case to others in case another Expert can help you better.

Thanks for your help Russell, I had to hire a live onsite technician today and do not need any further referral.
Russell H., Internet and LAN