Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Trying to install my d-link cloud camera messages comes up

Customer Question
could not connect to the...
Trying to install my d-link cloud camera messages comes up could not connect to the d-link server. My camera is the DCS 233OL . I go to my D link lite and it shows no devices. I have tried resetting nothing seems to work. Need help asap please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
10/4/2015
Network Technician: Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer

May i connect with you remotely to check and fix the issue directly? Thanks

i know I'm late getting back with you but I was away today... I am still having the problem can u connect tomorrow or if u r there now we can now

Yes, i can. Let me know when you're back online.