A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I just bought a Belkin AC1200DB and hooked it into the

Customer Question

I just bought a Belkin AC1200DB and hooked it into the Gateway router connected to my desktop computer. I have an ipad and iphone with passwords. I bought this router extender and all works well until I get in the kitchen. I lose the signal. I walked thru 3 rooms to get to kitchen.
What can I do to get more distance before the signal dies. Do I need to do something on the computer?
Thanks.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Sorry for the late response, I just signed on and was given this question. Would you like me to arrange for the phone call as requested? We could schedule for tomorrow if perhaps it is too late to continue now.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I should be able to find you a solution for your problem after I get a bit more information from you on the phone about how you have this current setup

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am cancelling out because I have not got an answer and you are asking for more money. I already paid you $24.oo.
Bill Bowman
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I was only sending the offer per the request posted, we do not necessarily have to do the phone call we can continue without any additional money via the chat

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

We can continue via chat or otherwise if you still wish to cancel I can refer this to customer care