Mr. Perez
Mr. Perez, PC Technician
Experience:  Degree on Information Technology, strong knowledge of Programming, Networking, Mathematics. Two years service in the field.
76000333

I have a Lexmark X2670 printer/scanner and it will scan and

Customer Question

I have a Lexmark X2670 printer/scanner and it will scan and copy, but my computer is not communicating with the printer. I am not able to print documents from my computer.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr. Perez replied 2 years ago.

Sorry to hear that, I know how frustrating it is when something doesn't work how we want. First thing you should do is to download the printer's most current driver. Link is below. Good luck

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=product&segment=SUPPORT&productCode=LEXMARK_X2670&locale=en&userlocale=EN#1