Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience
63083622

THE ONLY THING I HAVE ARE THOSE PHOTO'S THAT I HAVE SENT

Customer Question

HI WES THE ONLY THING I HAVE ARE THOSE PHOTO'S THAT I HAVE SENT .THEY CAME FROM A DATING SITE I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS A SCAMMER BEHIND THE PICTURES SO HE HAS OBVIOUSLY STOLEN THEM FROM THIS GIRL PROFILE SOMEWHERE.PLEASE HELP I WANT TO LET HER KNOW.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.

Okay, please respond back to this question, do not initiate new questions because they may result in additional charges. I haven't received any photos. Tell me what you know about the scammer, also, if you are on our website (JustAnswer) in the response field, there should be a picture of a paperclip, if you can click that then upload one of the pictures I will try to investigate. I will tell you up front however that it can be virtually impossible once a photo has been used by a scammer to prevent its use in further scans. Locating and notifying the actual owner of the photo is further complicated by the fact that it becomes impossible to tell if a profile is the actual owner of the photo or not.