RobCat98
RobCat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
23372949

I need to retrieve my password [email protected] I

Customer Question

Chris, I need to retrieve my password ***** my***@******.***. I cannot remember the answer to one of the questions required. I cannot receive my emails on 2 of my devices. I use all apple products. I have even been to the Apple Store after an hour of trying they could not retrieve it. Also I keep getting a email alert from AT&T that I need to update my server before 10-14-15. AT&T and Apple Store says it will not affect my email but I am not so sure. Ever time I contact Azt&T I am on the phone for an hour but never get either problem resolved. Can you help?
Category: Networking
Expert:  RobCat98 replied 1 year ago.

ATT can help just not at the lower level

ask for a supervisor immediately then ask them if they have the power to reset a password ***** they say no ask for their supervisor.

keep telling them you want to ESCALATE that is a key word that makes them put it in as a higher priority for a higher department.

eventually you can get to somebody that can do it easily but it may take a while

they also have a customer retention center where they have a lot of power to help you if you tell them that you are going to cancel the contract since they can not get you the email that came with the service.

the bot***** *****ne is that the questions are there to prove it is your account. ATT can use your billing or other information to prove its your account. You just have to force them to get you to somebody that actually can do it. their low level customer service reps cant

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My issue has not been resolved
Expert:  RobCat98 replied 1 year ago.

lets start at the beginning

what email do you need the password ***** ?