Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

I can't get connected to my Wi-Fi. Allthat happens is the

Customer Question

I can't get connected to my Wi-Fi. Allthat happens is the indicator that shows that it is trying to connect just keeps going. What can I do to get connected to the Wi-Fi?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously with your modem/router? Please try the following:

- Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that does not work, please go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted

, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

- If that still does not work, please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet/wireless modem/router device(s) for a few minutes, then reconnect, then wait a bit and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.