Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I am trying to print from my older model ipad to my Canon mg

Customer Question
5420 printer. How do...
I am trying to print from my older model ipad to my Canon mg 5420 printer. How do I set this up?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/29/2015
Network Technician: Drew, Network Specialist replied 2 years ago
Drew
Drew, Network Specialist

Are you able to print from any device to your Canon printer? Say like a laptop or desktop computer? And if you are, how is your Canon printer connected? USB? Wireless? I'm trying to get a picture of what's connected to what. If your Canon is connected to your home network, and your iPad is connected to your home network, it should be fairly easy to get this working as your Canon printer and iPad both support AirPrint.

Hi, I'm curious if you were able to get your issue resolved?

Drew
Drew
Drew, Network Specialist