bbranham3
bbranham3, Consultant
Experience:  15+ Years on the job experience, with network, Switching, Routing, VOIP, IPS, Firewall.Barracuda Certified 3Com VOIP Ex
53638328

Cannot get connected server

Customer Question

Cannot get connected server
Category: Networking
Expert:  bbranham3 replied 2 years ago.

What version of windows is on your computer?

If you are using windows 95/98/2000/ or xp there will not be a fix for your problem besides upgrading the computer.

If you have windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 you can proceed to the below fix.

You will need to apply all security updates to windows to resolve this issue, as it sounds like there may be a security patch that has not been applied.

you will do this by going to windows update and choose download and install. You may also need to apply the updates marked as optional depending on the length of time this computer has been without updates.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have windows 2000. How can I upgrade?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You can call me @ XXXXXX
Expert:  bbranham3 replied 2 years ago.

please remember to rate this question as accepted

It was a pleasure speaking with you.