Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator
Experience:  Ten plus years of working experience in the field of computers and networks. Familiar with windows and Linux networking.
50064670

I upgraded to Windows 10 did not know that I was not allowed

Customer Question

I upgraded to Windows 10 did not know that I was not allowed to considering my laptop is through Fortis online and so I went to uninstall and somehow now when I tried to log in and use my templates for my computer class or my online success class nothing happens it is saying that some of the files I believe DLL file is erased I don't know what to do. Also I cannot go into my class it says that the page cannot be displayed
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
It sounds like the issue was an incompatibility with Fortis portal withWindows 10's Edge browser, but there was an option using another web browser like Chrome or Firefox. Now you are getting errors when try to launch Fortis site with Internet Explorer right ? Please install Google chrome or Firefox and try with that browser and let me know the result.
Regards
Jins