Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a Samsung Blu-Ray player that I have been trying to

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Blu-Ray player that I have been trying to get to communicate with an Actiontec PK5000 WI Fi hooked to Century link. I have monkeyed around with a few of the settings on both devices. I've been careful not to destroy the PK5000 connection to the ISP. what are the settings I need and how do I find the locations. I am a very! low level user.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.

When you attempt to connect the BluRay player to the ActionTec router wirelessly, how far do you get and what happens?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason