Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
try this please>
You can repair the syskey issue when created by scam call from tech support scammers> follow the steps below:
1. Boot from windows install cd.
2. When the Install Windows page appears, click Repair your computer to access system recovery options.
3. Run System Restore to last point before syskey password ***** access. (This will fail, but must be done). Click run system restore again (this will take you back to the options list)
4. Open Command Prompt from the options list.
5. Open Regedit (Type regedit into the command prompt). Regedit will open.
6. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa, and change 'SecureBoot' value to 0.
7. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SAM\SAM\Domains\Account Change F value to 0000
8. Reboot and Login
After reboot you will need to run -anti Spyware, Ad-Aware and Hitman Pro to confirm the pc is clean.