Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I just bought a new Kindle because my old one died. I am

Customer Question
trying to register on the...
I just bought a new Kindle because my old one died. I am trying to register on the Amazon site but it will not take the letter c. What now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
I got it take the c - now the o won't go!!
I printed out a user's guide but it shows buttons this Kindle does not have. It is model CE0700. How do I get the proper user's guide.
8/5/2015
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new kindle?

Is your Amazon account working at the Amazon website http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle?

Is there any other letter it cannot type?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Model is CE0700
Account works on website
I got the letters to type but when I register it goes back to what kind of WiFi do I have. I don't now so I called my son. He is coming up on Sunday to check it out.
What user's guide should I use?

Do you know the specifics type of Kindle you have, such as a regular Kindle, or Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Voyage, etc.?

I can help you with the Wi-Fi / wireless issue right now. What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

I think it's a Kindle Paperwhite. I do not know the brand/model. I do not have a laptop. I am going to wait for my son.

The internet modem/router device was usually given to you from your internet service provider previously.

Do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?

So to confirm, you only need me to provide you the user's guide for your Kindle Paperwhite right now? Can I provide you the user's guide online, so that you can download and view it on your computer right now?

And if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so that I can retrieve your modem/router's Wi-Fi/wireless password ***** your computer, then you can enter it on the kindle.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer