Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I find the password ***** guest on my home unit? I installed…

Customer Question
how do I find the...
how do I find the password ***** guest on my home unit? I installed it uears ago and do not remember?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
7/25/2015
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
If you have a Windows computer that is currently connected to the Internet through the wireless router
the password ***** ***** that computer.
Please follow these steps:
Click the wireless strength indicator on the Windows taskbar (bottom right corner).
Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.
Click on the security heading, Select Show characters to display the wireless network password.
If you are not able to find or view the password ***** let me know the brand and model of your router/modem,
*
.
.
Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
.
.
.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!