Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I have a net extender and a router from Verizon, and they want

Customer Question

I have a net extender and a router from Verizon, and they want to know if the internet supplied has a voiptest 8x8 within: Pocket Loss<0.25%Jitter80%.
Sincerely,
Lester Riter DDS ***@******.***
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
It does not have one withing, you do it via my link below as this will test it for you
https://www.8x8.com/resources/tools/voip-test
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did the test. Where do I find the results?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It shows you on that page after you complete the test.
So you click Voip Test, enter the amount of lines and it will tell the results
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.