Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

What is my password ***** my wireless internet in order that I

Customer Question

What is my password ***** my wireless internet in order that I can set up my kindle. It is not on my rotter. I have looked everywhere and even tried all the recordings on the rottter and none of them work
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Do you have any computers there connected to the WiFi network (not via ethernet cable) ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, my computer is connected to the wifi network
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
What version of Windows are you using on it ? Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If you are using Windows 7 or later, then follow the steps below to recover the WiFi password ***** your computer.
Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type ncpa.cpl and press enter. You will see the WiFi network adapter. Right click on it and select Status. From the resulting window, click Wireless Properties and click "Show Password" to see the password.
Or refer this article --> https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-gb/support/networking-and-connectivity/how-to-find-your-wireless-network-password
If you are using Windows XP or Vista, then follow the steps below to recover the WiFI password ***** your computer.
Download the WirelessKeyView application from here on your computer : http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html
Open the downloaded file and open the Wireless key viewer application. Then from the list select your Wireless network and you can see the password ***** the right side under Key (Ascii)
Then use that password ***** connect your Kindle to your WiFi. You can also use this application on Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1
Please let me know if you have any difficulty on following the steps above and I will continue to help you.