Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

How do I reset password ***** Samsung sdr-5100n?

Customer Question
how do I reset password ***** Samsung sdr-5100n?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
7/11/2015
Network Technician: Mr.Med, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, To return the SDR-5100 to factory default settings, you need to use System/Load Factory Default in MENU. let me know if that help Thank you
if it doesn't work out, try:MODE & PTZ keys both held down for over 5 seconds.orMODE & CH2 keys both held down for over 5 seconds. Default username and password ***** admin and 4321 Let me know the results pleaseregards,
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
Note : Please Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. do not rate an answer as poor/bad service, if you are not satisfied, you allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert) rather than giving me a negative rating.
regards,
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator