Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

I set an email and a password ***** my daughters nabi tablet and

Customer Question

I set an email and a password ***** my daughters nabi tablet and i dont remember it can you please help me to reset a new email ans password ***** me thank you!
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Do you know the email address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just paid twenty dollars of my debit card and i got no help or answer can u pls call me at my number(###) ###-####
okay, you will have to create a new account. Follow these steps please>Step 8 of 81Turn off your nabi Tab.2Press the Volume + button first, then press the Power button and hold them both until the system menu appears on the upper left corner of the screen.3Use the Volume - button to highlight "Recovery Mode," then press the Power button to select it.4Hold Volume - and press Volume +.5Use the Volume - button to highlight "Wipe Data/Factory Reset," then press the Power button to select it.6Use the Volume - button to highlight "Yes--delete all user data," then press the Power button to select it.7When the data wipe is complete, "Reboot system now" should be highlighted. Press the Power button to reboot your nabi DreamTab.8It will take about five minutes to reboot your nabi DreamTab. Once the initialization is complete, you will see the Welcome screen. Follow the steps to Sign In to your nabi® account or Sign Up to create a new account.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But i bought two nabis and i only was able to reboot one of them the second one the menu does not pop up at the upper left corner of the nabi screen what shall. I do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just bought the nabi on the 28 of june 2015 why is this happening
are the two nabis the same model?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
But one is for my three year old and the one i rebooted is the one i brought my six year old
Follow these steps on the one that you have not reset please.Turn off your nabi Tab.2Press the Volume + button first, then press the Power button and hold them both until the system menu appears on the upper left corner of the screen.3Use the Volume - button to highlight "Recovery Mode," then press the Power button to select it.4Hold Volume - and press Volume +.5Use the Volume - button to highlight "Wipe Data/Factory Reset," then press the Power button to select it.6Use the Volume - button to highlight "Yes--delete all user data," then press the Power button to select it.7When the data wipe is complete, "Reboot system now" should be highlighted. Press the Power button to reboot your nabi DreamTab.8It will take about five minutes to reboot your nabi Tab