Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just install Mitel 3300 hotel, can not transfer or

Customer Question
I just install Mitel 3300...
I just install Mitel 3300 for a hotel, can not transfer or conference a call for T1 trunk,
but can transfer or conference a call for CO trunk or Internal.
Can you help me to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
7/7/2015
Network Technician: Michael Hannigan, Network Architect replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Otherwise, it is the T-1 trunk up? In case you very good resource for information at the following page:http://bitli.es/EQwaTd And if you can provide me more specifics about the problem, I'll be happy to provide additional help.
The T1 in Mitel 3300 is Super Trunk T1 not PRI, I know how to configure it, the only problem I have can not transfer or conference from either IP Phone or Digital Phone, through T1 trunk. I can do internal or CO Trunk transfer call without any problem,
Only T1 trunk call won't work. This is dedicate T1, Stand alone system. Thanks
"Super Trunk T1" isn't really a technical term. Can you be more specific? By "Super Trunk", do you mean that it's just a standard T1?
Yes! Standard T1