Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to watch tv on my Kindle Fire hd 7. I am with Charter…

Customer Question
I am trying to watch...
I am trying to watch tv on my Kindle Fire hd 7. I am with Charter Cable. I downloaded the Charter tv app, but I am not able to get the programs to stream to the table. The only choice the tablet offers me is to watch on my tv. I know the tablet is not an Andriod device. Is there a app for my tablet that allows me to watch tv on my tablet? I need your help.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
7/5/2015
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the model number of your kindle fire hd?
fire hd 7 4th generration
okay, did you install this app> Please click here<The app on Kindle HD and HDX. You will need to have a Charter email address to login. You can create a Charter email address at charter.com .