Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a model 6602LTV and need to do a channel preset, as I have move…

Customer Question
I have a model 6602LTV...
I have a model 6602LTV and need to do a channel preset, as I have moved theset to another location. I do not have the remote that came with the set but have FIOS. How can I do the preset?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
7/1/2015
Network Technician: A. Stevens, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Could you explain exactly what you want to achieve with the preset? Like how do you want to be able to access that preset channel?
I do not want to sign up for any terms of service. I have an old TV which I was having some problem with and certainly would rather replace it than spend $28 a month for a service I do not need. l I have tried to cancel but have now gotten a note that $28 has been charged to my credo card for the month. How do I get this cancelled?
I am not sure how the payment works on here but I think that you don't have to pay monthly, it isn't necessary to take the subscription.