Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Iam trying to connect to my amazon firestick but network will

Customer Question
Iam trying to connect to...
Iam trying to connect to my amazon firestick but network will not except my password ***** I'VE USED FOR SEVERAL YEARS DOLORES SANCHEZ
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2015
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Does your WiFi password ***** any capital letters?
YES
BassJeep6
Okay, are you able to enter the caps on the screen for the firestick?
yes but does not except
are you still with me?
yes,
what is the brand and model of your wireless router?
wireless gateway connection
okay try this please and let me know what happens>From the Home screen, select Settings > System > Wi-Fi. Your Amazon Fire TV device automatically detects nearby Wi-Fi networks that broadcast their network name. Under Available Networks, select the name of your wireless network and enter the network password ***** the onscreen keyboard.You can also use the keyboard in the Fire TV Remote App. After you connect to a wireless network, press the Home button to display the Home screen.
hi sorry Itook so long to reply I"ve been trying to sign in Ifollowed your instructions --to NO luck it sends me to sign in but won't except username and password. it was working --but that evening we had a power falier net day did not work. DOLORES S.
THE TV SAYS HOME IS UNAVAILABLE
okay, the sign in is for the amazon account username and password. Use your amazon account email address and password.
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer