Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

What is the security key Link 2

Customer Question
What is the security key...
What is the security key for D Link 2
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
6/30/2015
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Network Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
This is unique to each person so we need to find this out.
First, is there a windows or mac computer already connected to the Dlink wireless network and if so, which version?
2
There is no windows 2
I think you misunderstood the question, I will repeat
is there a windows or mac computer already connected to the Dlink wireless network and if so, which version?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.