Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just purchased Linksys EA3500 Router......Best Buy told…

Customer Question
I just purchased Linksys...
I just purchased Linksys EA3500 Router......Best Buy told me it was really easy to set up...WRONG
I was able to set it up for my MacBookPro but when I try to connect my wireless printer Or my IPAD it finds the wireless name but keeps telling me I'm putting in wrong password?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
6/28/2015
Network Technician: Mr.Med, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your router by following these steps : First Find the tiny reset button usually located at the back of the router.While the router is on, use a pin or the end of a paper clip to press and hold the reset button. You will need to hold if for about 10 seconds.Generally, you will want to wait for the lights to change on the router.(the lights may start out blinking and change to solid or they may start out solid and change to blinking.)When you let go of the reset button the router should be reset to the factory settings.Your new (default) Password ***** is : admin or 1234 or "blank" (no password) Let me know the results please Thank you
Has everything worked out please?