Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How are you doing Pat?Do you still have the already solved problem for…

Customer Question
How are you doing Pat?Do...
How are you doing Pat?Do you still have the already solved problem for a question asked 5 years ago "I need a wireless network design for an assignment". The scenario is : The Head Office of the Smith Double Glazing Window Manufacturing Company is located in a six-story building. Each floor consists of an open plan office measuring 200mx200m. 24 members of staff are located on each floor. Each member of staff is supported by stand-alone PCs, which desperately need upgrading. The Company is planning to renew all the PCs and to set up a LAN to link them together. It is also the Company's intention to connect the LAN to the Internet. To gain access to the Internet, the Company has just signed a contract with an Internet Service Provider and has received three Class C IP addresses. It is the Company's intention to run a web site at this site to publicise the Company's products to the outside world.
The Managing Director has been advised to use wireless network for the new LAN for its fl
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Network Technician: James Dwyer, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
James Dwyer
James Dwyer, Computer Support Specialist
Hi I'm James a network engineer from Saint Louis, Mo and I can help you. I have read what you entered so far but I fail to see what kind of output you would like from me. A network design. A fictional quote? Get back to me and I'll help either wayI will need some additional information about the physical structure of the fictional building James