Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

After a recent automatic update I lost my internet on the PC

Customer Question
(wireless and lan) and...
after a recent automatic update I lost my internet on the PC (wireless and lan) and wireless on the tablet. I am using lte right now. I get several error messages:
no DNS Server available
no DHCP
connection symbol has a yellow triangle and says "begrenzt" (limited)
no
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
6/26/2015
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Network Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me the make and model of your wifi router please?
Thank you
sorry, but the router, a fiber cable box, is not the problem. In addition am using a Speedport w921 for networking , which I have disabled right now. My PC network adapter does not find the server anymore. After a Microsoft dowload it says "limited connection, no internet"
So when you disabled the Speedport, you were able to get internet again?
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer