Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

What is the fee to connect printer to WIFi

Customer Question
what is the fee to connect printer to WIFi
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2015
Network Technician: Nathan, System Administrator replied 3 years ago
Nathan, System Administrator
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is a very basic model printer, without a direct user interface, so the initial wifi setup is a bit cumbersome and requires a temporary usb connection to the computer.If you can connect it to your computer, I can do the rest of the wifi setup for you remotely.