Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Please remove Windows 8 , I might as well go back to 98 so…

Customer Question
Please remove Windows 8...
Please remove Windows 8 , I might as well go back to 98 so I can use my computor
Now I can't get my printer to go online and print
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
6/17/2015
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a licensed network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason
I think there may be an issue with the page. I asked a question earlier, but have not gotten a response.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be online and available all day today.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you kindly,
Jason