Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My previous printer died and we replaced it with another exactly…

Customer Question
My previous printer died and...
My previous printer died and we replaced it with another exactly like it. It took a while
to figure out that the printer number of the new one is the same as the old except
that it added a -1. Now the updates cannot take place because they say the printer
is off line which it is not, but I don't know how to get the information to them because
when I ask for help, there is not a place to let them know what my problem is, and I
don't have a contact number. I prefer a real person. The model of my old printer
was ESP C315 AiO and the new one is ESP C315 AiO-l. Any help would be appreciated
and I really would like a phone number if possible. Thanks ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
6/17/2015
Network Technician: A. Stevens, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!Pat - I could definitely assist you to get the printers working correctly. We would need to remove all of the drivers/software installed for the printers and go ahead and install it again.
We can try to work through this chat if you would like...or I can arrange for additional services for a scheduled phone call and also remote screen sharing session if necessary.
I have to step away for lunch right this minute but will be returning in approx 45 minutes. We could schedule for the phone call then if you would like.