Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Model KDL52EX701 with WiFi adapter BR100 connect to network,

Customer Question
but when trying to access...
Model KDL52EX701 with WiFi adapter BR100 connect to network, but when trying to access internet services receive message network error has occurred. Have re-booted everything multiple times and still get the error. How do I correct?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
6/12/2015
Network Technician: A. Stevens, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Has the connection ever worked in the past? Or has it never worked before? Do you have any issues with other devices connecting to the same wireless network>
Yes, it has worked before and no issues with other devices connecting to the network. The TV in question confirms the network connection, but then returns an error message when trying to access internet sites
How about the built in applications? IE netflix? Does it load OK?
NOne of the built in applications load. All receive same error message
I see, thanks for that information. Have you tried rebooting the WIFI router yet?
This could also be happening due to some interference on the WIFI network, do you have any other wireless devices near the TV?
Yes - have re-booted the router and the cable modem. No wifi devises is in the area of the TV
How about a wireless sound system or bluetooth devices?
I have another smart TV that connects to the network and is able to access internet content without the error message
I understand, do you know how to access your wifi router configuration panel? Might try changing the broadcast channel to see if that helps