Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

How to I change browser setting to allow installation of new

Customer Question

How to I change browser setting to allow installation of new slingbox plug in
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Which internet browser are you using? And what error are you getting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Safari. Check browers settings to allow new slingbox plug in installation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Do the installation this way then please
Go to watch.slingbox.com
You see the Software License Agreement. Click Accept.
Click Download Now.
Click OK to download the SlingPlayer plug-in file.
This process downloads the SlingPlayer plug-in's disk image file (.DMG) in this location:
[HARD DISK]/Users/[username]/Downloads
If the download doesn't happen automatically, locate and double-click the DMG file. This mounts the installer.
Double-click the installer package.
Answer any questions, and click Continue as needed to complete the installation.
Allow the plug-in installation to complete, relaunch your browser, then connect to your Slingbox via Watch on Slingbox.com.
After the first launch of Watch on Slingbox.com, if activation is necessary, follow the instructions that appear.
It should then install in this manner.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please