Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How dp you connect a acer goggle chrome to a all in onecannon…

Customer Question
how dp you connect a...
how dp you connect a acer goggle chrome to a all in onecannon printer
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
6/6/2015
Network Technician: Jins M. N., System Administrator replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Chromebooks do not support printing from local printers. To print from your Chromebooks, you need to connect to the Google Cloud Print service and share a printer:
Download and install Google Chrome to the computer where the printer is connected.
Open the Google Chrome browser and sign in using the Google account information used to sign in to the Chromebook.
Click the menu button on the browser toolbar in the upper right corner of the browser window.
Click Settings.
Scroll down and click Show advanced settings.
Scroll down and, under Google Cloud Print, click Manage.
Click Add printers to search for and find accessible printers over the network.
Select the printer(s) you wish to add.
Note:There is also an option to automatically add new printers if a new one is connected in the future.
Select the printer(s) that need to be added, then click Add printer(s).
A confirmation screen will load showing the printer is ready to go.
To see a list of printers that have been added click on Manage your printers.
Click print on the Chromebook, then click on the Change button next to where it says destination to select your printer.
Under Google Cloud Print click on the printer to print to.
Regards
Jins