Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

How can I get a guess password ***** Cisco connect

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
The Guest network is a feature of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi and Linksys Wi-Fi Routers that creates a separate network for guests. This secured network provides Internet access to wireless devices for your guests. The Guest network SSID is the same as the main 2.4 GHz Wireless Network Name (SSID) however, followed by a -guest suffix. For example, the main 2.4 GHz network SSID is OnyxPanda, the guest network will be OnyxPanda-guest. It is a totally different network which has a different password ***** the main network. When you get the password ***** looking for the main network on the Windows 7 laptop by clicking on the network icon at the bottom of the screen, the available networks will be listed there.
Please open the Cisco connect program, if available , on any computer (usually on the Desktop or from start, All programs), and see if you can get the password/key.
If that does not work, please go to the website http://192.168.1.1/ and login with the username blank (don't type anything) and the password ***** admin
(if you cannot login, enter admin for the user name also).
Then click on the Wireless -> Wireless Security option to get the wireless password ***** security key.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It did not work...can you give me a guest password ***** Cisco connect?
okay, what is the version of windows operating system on your computer?