Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

THEY SAY MY WI-FI IS NOT CORRECT.can I change the password…

Customer Question
THEY SAY MY WI-FI IS...
THEY SAY MY WI-FI IS NOT CORRECT.can I change the password?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
5/30/2015
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you know how to check / confirm your Wi-Fi / wireless password?
What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?
Do you also have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,