Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility VPN Client.

Customer Question
I am getting an error...
I need to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility VPN Client. I am getting an error "VPN agen was not able to enable FIPS Mode" Any help is appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2015
Network Technician: A. Stevens, Network Administrator replied 2 years ago
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
Are you the system administrator for the Cisco VPN system are you a user?
Run DART. (See Using DART to Gather Troubleshooting Information.) Report the error to your organization's technical support and include the DART bundle.
Running DART on WindowsTo run the DART wizard and create a DART bundle for Windows, follow these steps:Step 1 Launch the AnyConnect GUI if you are running on a Windows device.Step 2 Click the Statistics tab and then click the Details button at the bottom of the dialog box. This opens the Statistics Details dialog box.Step 3 Click Troubleshoot at the bottom of the Statistics Details window.Step 4 Click Next at the Welcome screen. This brings you to the Bundle Creation Option dialog box.Step 5 In the Bundle Creation Options area, select Default or Custom.The Default option includes the typical log files and diagnostic information, such as the AnyConnect and Cisco Secure Desktop log files, general information about the computer, and a summary of what DART did and did not do.By selecting Default, and then clicking Next at the bottom of the dialog box, DART immediately begins creating the bundle. The default name for the bundle is DARTBundle.zip, and it is saved to the local desktop.If you choose Custom, the DART wizard will present you with more dialog boxes, after you click Next, so that you can specify what files you want to include in the bundle and where to store the bundle.Tip By selecting Custom, you could accept the default files to include in the bundle and then only specify a different storage location for the file. Step 6 If you want to encrypt the DART bundle, in the Encryption Option area check Enable Bundle Encryption; then, enter a password ***** the Encryption Password ***** Optionally, select Mask Password ***** the password ***** enter in the Encryption Password ***** Reenter Password ***** will be masked with astericks (*).Step 7 Click Next. If you selected Default, DART starts creating the bundle. If you selected Custom, the wizard continues to the next step.Step 8 In the Log File Selection dialog box, select the log files and preference files to include in the bundle. You have an option to include the Network Access Manager, Telemetry, Posture, and Web Security logs. Click Restore Default if you want to revert to the default list of files typically collected by DART. Click Next.Step 9 In the Diagnostic Information Selection dialog box, select the diagnostic information to include in the bundle. Click Restore Default if you want to revert to the default list of files typically collected by DART. Click Next.Step 10 In the Comments and Target Bundle Location dialog box, configure these fields:In the Comments area, enter any comments you would like included with the bundle. DART stores these comments in a comments.txt file included with the bundle.In the Target Bundle Location field, browse for a location in which to store the bundle.Click Next.Step 11 In the Summary dialog box, review your customizations and click Next to create the bundle or click Back to make customization changes.Step 12 Click Finish after DART finishes creating the bundle.
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer